100 Day Event: In Celebration of the Inauguration of Mayor Kassandra Gove
On Saturday May 7th the Committee for Kassandra Gove is hosting a special event featuring the Buckley Brothers for a high energy night of music & dancing. Come early to catch the Kentucky Derby on TVs around the Showroom.
The Buckley Brothers are known throughout Greater Boston for filling the dance floor with their musical variety of classic rock, 80’s and 90’s tunes. You won’t want to miss this rare opportunity to see them play in Amesbury!
Date: Saturday, May 7, 2022
Time: 6:30pm – Doors Open | 6:57pm – Race Post Time | 7:30pm Band Starts
Location: Amesbury Chevrolet, 103 Macy Street
Bubble Bar Boston will be onsite with their vintage truck and camper offering a cash bar with signature cocktails, beer and wine. Catering provided by Five Daughters.
Derby Casual Attire is optional. Fascinators highly encouraged!
This event is complimentary. If you’d like to make an online campaign donation see below for details. Personal Checks can be accepted at the event.
Donate by Check
Please make payable to:
“Committee for Kassandra Gove”
9 Gardner Street
Amesbury, MA 01913
1. I am at least eighteen years of age.
2. I certify that I am making this contribution with my own funds, and funds are not being provided to me by another person or entity for the purpose of making the contribution.
3. I am a U.S. citizen or lawfully admitted permanent resident of the United States (i.e., green card holder).
4. By making a donation, I certify that I am responsible for paying all charges incurred in using the debit or credit card to be charged, and that my personal funds will be the true source of the contribution.
5. I am making this contribution with my own personal credit card and not with a corporate or business credit card or a card issued to another person.
6. To comply with Federal law, we must use our best efforts to obtain, maintain and submit the name, mailing address, occupation and name of employer of individuals donating.
7. If you don’t have an employer or are retired, put N/A, and if you are self-employed put “self-employed” in employer and describe your occupation.
8. Political Contributions are not tax deductible.